Sonic Electronix

audio que 750 wiring. help please

after reading this it got me thinking, i might have my amp wired wrong. so let me make sure here, i have the aq1200d and a single 15" havoc dual 2ohm. so to wire it to 1ohm I dont need to wire the coils together since the amp is bridged internally? just take both positive wires from the sub to both positives on the amp and same for the negatives and this would give me 1 ohm? what would it be if i wired the coils to get 1ohm, and only used one positive and one negative output on the amp? any help please.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

after reading this it got me thinking, i might have my amp wired wrong. so let me make sure here, i have the aq1200d and a single 15" havoc dual 2ohm. so to wire it to 1ohm I dont need to wire the coils together since the amp is bridged internally? just take both positive wires from the sub to both positives on the amp and same for the negatives and this would give me 1 ohm? what would it be if i wired the coils to get 1ohm, and only used one positive and one negative output on the amp? any help please.

1f905cdb.jpg

Wire it like that to get a final 1 ohm load

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

1f905cdb.jpg

Wire it like that to get a final 1 ohm load

thats how it is set up now, just reading what others posted on the first page made me second guess myself lol thanks.

You get the same results.

you talkin to me? so ill get a 1ohm load if i wire it either of the ways i mentioned sorry just wanna be sure.

Archived