Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sweet build. Pictures of truck?

she's f'n naked right now.. 22s are gone for now but I'll see what I can do for ya :D :D

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Posted

Out with the old, Kenwood KDC-X659, was a great deck but faceplate kept losing contact so I decided to upgrade.

dd27.jpg

In with the new.

Kenwood KDC-X994

dd28.jpg

Pretty f'n sexy, loving all the new features.. hating the fact that the rca inputs were on the deck themself.

dd29.jpg

Bluetooth audio baby :D :D

Now I can finally listen to my setup without having to hold the deck in place, possible vids coming tonight.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...