you've done a great job! sweet install and that box is bad ass! very nice!

Thanks man! :drinks:

How bout some Termlab results?

Okay, here are some vids

First is seal up, meter on the dash

Next is outlaw, meter at the driver headrest, passenger door open

And here are pics, if you don't like videos

Sealed

381760_282142568488409_100000780034606_705304_180362120_n.jpg

Outlaw

382835_282142988488367_100000780034606_705305_607326923_n.jpg

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Turn it up lol. Nice build though

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

very nice :good: you got a nice shop too.

what freq did you burp at?

Thanks, although it's not my shop. I went to H & K Sound in Jackson, Ohio. I wish I had a shop! Maybe one day.

And the burp was at 43 hz and on only 2 1/2 subs!!!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Hey guys and girls, just wanted to let everyone know, those scores yesterday were done with one sub blown! Video coming up to show you what I mean.

That is pretty cool though, I think she has a 50 hidden in there somewhere. And now I'm determined to find out!

Soon as I get the replacement subs in it's back to the meter for my attempt at a 50.

I know I'll be there when I switch out to DC subs, but for some reason I really want to see these subs do it!

And I still don't understand why my sealed score was so close to my outlaw score... :shrug:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

great score... but whats it do on music is what I wanna know cause we dont drive around listening to tones..

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

great score... but whats it do on music is what I wanna know cause we dont drive around listening to tones..

Thanks man! Yesterday it did +46 on music, but that was with only 2 1/2 subs, since I fried one on the way up. And don't forget that the box is tuned @33hz, it was not built for the meter, but for the lows, flex, and hopefully hair tricks!

I will be getting new scores in about three or four weeks, after the new subs get broken in a little.

I also want to test it with the Kicker ZX1000.1 and see what it does. I think it may surprise everyone.

And yes, I said new subs. The place I bought them is going to replace them for me, they are still under warranty. All three. :clapping:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Good score sir. Awaiting phase 3. The whole build looks beautiful.

Thanks man, I am super anxious to start stage 3 as well! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Thanks man! Yesterday it did +46 on music, but that was with only 2 1/2 subs, since I fried one on the way up. And don't forget that the box is tuned @33hz, it was not built for the meter, but for the lows, flex, and hopefully hair tricks!

I will be getting new scores in about three or four weeks, after the new subs get broken in a little.

I also want to test it with the Kicker ZX1000.1 and see what it does. I think it may surprise everyone.

And yes, I said new subs. The place I bought them is going to replace them for me, they are still under warranty. All three. :clapping:

Still a good score man....especially for for havin a cooked sub in the mix... And I feel ya.. Im not built for numbers either...Im tuned lower than you.. Shit still gets loud tho.. Now that its actually done done and wired at .65 and gettin all my amp can do, I eed to head back to the meter.. I wish TL wasnt so pricey or ID just buy one. Good luck in last months SOTM, 2nd is still damn respectable.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived