jreese92 Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 I'm on a budget right now and I need to find some 6.5's and 6x9's with good bass to keep me goin until I can afford some subs, can anybody help me out? Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
skittlesRgood Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 what is your budget? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
jreese92 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 what is your budget? I basically just can't drop 500 or 600 on a sub and amp, but i can easily drop 150 ish on each pair of speakers, I've considered MB Quart, Infinity Kappa, Alpine and Pioneer, but I have just never heard them in person, only on youtube. I'm open for any ideas as long as they hit hard Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
adam6604 Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 why dont you go on your local kijiji or craigslist and buy a set of subs for like 150$ then? personally ive boughten 2 kicker CVRs for 175$ in a box, my friend has bought 2 RF P1's in a box with a 300 watt amp for 100$ .. if your on a budget try that out Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi. Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models ) Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood ) Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck. Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine. Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires Bushwacker fender flares Magnaflow true duel exhaust LED tail lights with Projector headlights Plasti-dip fun coming soon!
kirill007 Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 I would go with jreese, instead of with adam. First buy decent speakers, then buy decent amps and then subs Don't waste money on buying cheap subs first. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
jreese92 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 I would go with jreese, instead of with adam. First buy decent speakers, then buy decent amps and then subs Don't waste money on buying cheap subs first. Yeah, If I go get shitty subs then the mids and highs won't sound good when I get subs, So I'm trying just trying to get speakers with with really good bass for now, and put an amp to them, any suggestions about speakers? Pioneer 6300ub Rockford Prime 6.5's Pioneer 6x9's Alpine MRP-M500 10" Alpine Type R 1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz Stinger 4 Gauge Wires
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.