MACnonsence6 Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 wanting to see some blown threw regular cab trucks. my buddys got a dakota i might try and get my hands on 03 regular cab planning to do up my neon for a summer car and that for a winter truck.wanting to do blow threw pair of lvl 5s 18s i got a big imagination ik.so whose got blown threw pair of 18s in a regular cab with a build log? I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
RooTxBeeR Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 I know a guy on youtube, Here, He answered my messages before, and refered me to this forum for decaf and bigpimpin. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
kingsuv Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 Here is the build log for the wife's truck. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/19379-bill-or-melissa-congrats-here-is-your-section/ Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
MACnonsence6 Posted March 14, 2011 Author Report Posted March 14, 2011 wah man that truck is sexy I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.