94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

Sick car man,I love the way those things look for some reason. Great craftsmanship too!! Bet it will sound awesome.

Yea they have a good look to them when there done right. Thank you! It does sound great. It seems to have a somewhat flat response and still being retarted loud. Im the only person i know who can smash to that tay swift. Lol

One way to lower, quick and cheap, is to take the coil spring out and cut a coil, that should give you 1/2"-1" drop, would take a day if you have the tools

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I really like how your box turned out. I especially like how the port curves into the box.

now can I get a vid?

I really like how your box turned out. I especially like how the port curves into the box.

now can I get a vid?

Today after work i might try and get a vid. Its hard when your nabors get soo pissed. Lol

Edit: hopefully today ill get my circle jig in and start on my doors. Although i guess that would take me out of sotm for this month? But look out for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Lil update.. Got a mids highs amp, infinity kappa five. Got it for pretty cheap and its nice imo. Also a little work on my doors.

c0684529.jpg

Still alota work.. Thats just resin and fleece.

4664dba8.jpg

Ill get more when i do more, have alota stuff to do so not much time

Keep em coming. You got my vote for SOTM for sure! Just upload that video.

"I used to work at B&W Loudspeakers and we used to set up some pretty huge speakers with massive bass drivers. they can also give you notes down to 12 hz with no problem, sound you feel rather than hear. I am 43 now and because I was careful with my ears I can still hear up to 15 khz. Its not fun being deaf. Concentrate on improving the sound quality rather than the quantity. That is a much bigger challenge. Any body can put a 18 inch driver in a box and make a noise"

Archived