After finally deciding to do it and man up i did 5% all around. with 5% brow on the windshield. And this was my first time ever doing tint under 35% and holy crap is it a huge difference lol its so relaxing driving in daylight. I havent drove at night yet.. guy that tinted them said be careful at night lol its not as dark as i thought it would be. You can still see in :( but anyways heres pics.

BEFORE:

IMG_20110312_134622.jpg

IMG_20110312_134617.jpg

IMG_20110312_134610.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_20110314_135411.jpg

IMG_20110314_135422.jpg

IMG_20110314_140206.jpg

you can still see my steering wheel and dash, i kinda want to do 35% on the windshield now.. feels like im driving with sunglasses lol my car looks way better now! it kidna hurts my eyes looking thru the back and side windows then all of a sudden i look at a bright ass windshield lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Well you would duct tape a baffle from a 12 to make it into a 10... Seeing how you would do that, if 5% isn't dark enough I got one word for you rustoleum!

Looks real good though makes it look waY better though, I had mine in 5% but got ticketed so then did 13 still dark though but doing 2.5 all around next haha

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Well you would duct tape a baffle from a 12 to make it into a 10... Seeing how you would do that, if 5% isn't dark enough I got one word for you rustoleum!

Looks real good though makes it look waY better though, I had mine in 5% but got ticketed so then did 13 still dark though but doing 2.5 all around next haha

its not that its not dark enough, its just since the truck is so small the little light from the windshield is enough to light up the interior lol in person you can still see inside so idk, only cost 70 bucks to have it done. Mom had a mexi friend hook me up lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

it was a shop, i got a lifetime warrenty

1j1450.png

I'm assuming he meant cops, not tint failure. lol

Looks good mane!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

I'm assuming he meant cops, not tint failure. lol

Looks good mane!

thanks broski :drinks:

1j1450.png

i think tint darkens as it settles. thats just me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i think tint darkens as it settles. thats just me.

Ftw. I'm about to go drive at night and see how bad it really is. Kinda nervous lol

1j1450.png