LaurentChoisit Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 Good evening all I have is if it's not necessary to make the presentation of his case? I present my name is Lawrence I live in France and I am going to my car.
C-Fizzy Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 Let's see some stereo pictures bro. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 I like where this is going. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
n8ball2013 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 wasnt expecting that! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 this is going to look awesome. is it done yet?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.