We just welcomed the newest and last member of the matt14 clan, my beutiful daughter Emily Anne-Marie. She was born on valentines day this year, but had to stay in the hosptial for 4 weeks before coming home. Whe was born 8 weeks premature and she weighed at birth 3.0lbs and was 16"long. Diddnt want to post anything up about her till I knew that everything was good with her. She came home this past sunday, weighing 4lbs 7oz.

My wife with both her pregancies had a disease called pre-clampsia. It normally affects women in there mid to late 30's and usally dont have it till the end of the pregancy. Well my wife was rare case ( 26 years old with my son, and 28 with my daughter ). Also this time she had diabetes. The disease could cause such things as sever swelling, headaches, blurry vision, siezures, and possibly death of the mother and/or child.This time around was A LOT easier for me to deal with this cause my son was also born premature at 12 weeks early and weighing only 1 lb 12oz, and 12" long. So I kinda knew what to expect when seeing a very small child ( its pretty hard for those who havent ), and seeing the different machines and such. What made it also easier is the support from our family and our N.I.C.U. family. We kept in contact with some of the nurses and doctors that took care of my son, so they were excited to see us again this time, just not on those circumstances.

Just wanted to share with you guys my familys story. Both my kids are doing great, my son is just kinda small for his real age, but is extremely active ( and loves to watch and play basketball ), and my daughter is also small but doing good. My wife is doing good now. The disease goes away once the baby is delivered. She no longer has high blood pressure and diabetes are now gone.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Congrats! I feel so young LOL Atleast you know she'll be okay. The good news must've been relieving :)

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Congradulations man!! im fixen to be a father as well my baby boy is due July 29th

Congrats on father to be. To be honest, i really diddnt want any kids when i was youger, but love having my children now.

Congrats! I feel so young LOL Atleast you know she'll be okay. The good news must've been relieving :)

It was relieving to know that my kids and wife were ok.

congrats man very glad mom and baby are ok iv got two daughters myself.

I kinda feel bad cause my wife has been taking care of both of the kids, since u had to go back to work this week. My two year old is a handful

congrats man

Thanns B! It was a good thing that i was able to get out there to buy the sub on saturday, i wouldnt of been able to get it if i diddnt go

Congrats. Glad mother and baby are doing well. I've got a 4 year old named Emily.

Thanks. My co workers cant beleive that her disease and diabets can just go away after having the baby

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3