Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good analogy.

I deleted what I was going to say because really, blatant vs threads are retarded. How about we all just ignore the thread and allow it to die down?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Good analogy.

I deleted what I was going to say because really, blatant vs threads are retarded. How about we all just ignore the thread and allow it to die down?

this really isnt the usual VS thread. i dont see how it could be subject to opinion. the SS damp pro is thicker overall, has much thicker foil, and is heavier. it WILL perform better than dynamat. and it costs a little less, very little.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Honestly I'll only run dynamat however ive seen almost everything and go with what you can get the best deal on its all pretty much the same stuff

All dampening products are not created equal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...