ok so i live in a small town called bloomingdale and im WAYYYY back in the cut. 2 1/2 mile dirt road and a decent amount of people live down it.

on my way home from work tonight im making my way as i usually do and notice a fire on one of the last corners of my road. Just a small brush fire no biggie. figured id put it out, and i started to. then it got a little bigger. and where i live is NOTHING but woods. Its very dry out and the fire spread very quickly. So i dipped home recruited my lil bro and got some coolers of water. when we came back it was begining to get a little more "aggressive" so i quickly extinguished the smaller flames with my water and made my way to the back.

i extinguished all the flames in the bush but a tree was still on fire so i called someone to come handle that.

about 2 months ago another fire in a relitively close location to this one got started somehow, and i caught it as i was leaving for work. Had it not been for me, no one would have even known about them.

/story.

bring on the cool story brahs.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Well I guess that's a cool story- but if you hadn't shown up either time, a lot of people or animals could have been screwed. So good work.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

that is a cool story. good job.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yea cause there is horses all around, goats etc.

now do work time on the truck.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Good story man. I got one for ya.

My senior year in high school i lived with my grandparents so I could still attend my life long school district, as my parents moved.

So after about 6 months ya know I start to smell something burning. My grandma started screaming and I was like fml..

I told them to go outside and sit in the car while I went down in the basement, she was crying and screaming and my grandpa tried to take care of the fire. I didn't let him as he is 77 years old. Lol, turns out there was a short in the extension cords with water all around.. so dumb. But I put it out by throwing some wet towels on it. The fire dept came 10 minutes later and thanked me for taking charge. Felt pretty good.

That's my hero story :)

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Ok, so on my way to work this morning there was ANOTHER effing fire.

I snapped a few pics before it got to bad and called the fire department to come put it out as I didn't have time to Fuck with it.

Anyway,

I think these 2 things were signs if future events as a few minutes ago, I got a call from my mom saying my older brother was in his back yard burning some trash, and was using gas, and something went wrong and it burned him on his face, head, back, chest and arms. He went to the hospital, but it was to bad for the memorial here and they took him to the Burn Center in Augusta Ga.

So now this whole fire thing has me thinking.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

maybe someone watches for when you are heading down that road and lights a fire cause its funny to see you running around trying to put it out. :pardon:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.