Alright so i got a daisy BB gun and its the 10 pump horseshit stuff. I was thinking... could i take a Co2 tank and take some fitting's plus a good hose and a ball valve and when i go to fire i can open the ball valve then shut it to build pressure. Then fire. Or would it be possible to leave that ball valve open and be able to fire off rounds like a semi automatic??

Idk, I thibk it would be a little sketch. Those parts wernt designed to be pressurized. I'd hate for it to blow apart into an eye or something. Odds are it would be slot safer to just sell it and get a air powered pellet gun...

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Idk, I thibk it would be a little sketch. Those parts wernt designed to be pressurized. I'd hate for it to blow apart into an eye or something. Odds are it would be slot safer to just sell it and get a air powered pellet gun...

Yeah but when you pump it 10 times or more you have it pressurized dont you? i mean id take out the pump thing and fit in some fittings to have pressure already there. it's essentially the same thing only it may be alittle stronger or weaker.

I personally would not do that... The gun wasnt designed for that to be done... Firearms arent something to play with weather it be a bb gun or pellet gun or high powered... You can seriously injure yourself or some one else

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌