OrionStang Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Any body else having this issue? For like the last week or so, the sights seem to be way off. I can have the sight right on a target and let loose, and its like they are invisible. I hear others complaining on the headset, too. I am pretty good, but this gets frustating and makes the game not fun. Anybody else? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Vitacy Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 It's PS3 that's why.. I'm jk last time when I was playing on my 360 my sights were off too same thing with my buddy's when they were playing.
crunkjuice1 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 I ain't scared lol... regardless of system that whole title is fail. I stopped playing it because I got tired of hearing everyone complain about stuff for my nightly 6 hour sessions lol.
jeyrapboy Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Yea the hit dectection is like way off i can shoot someone like point blank and its like shooting a ghost... That or i will put a whole mag into someone up close and they still kill me.... Kinda frustrating
OrionStang Posted March 25, 2011 Author Report Posted March 25, 2011 Glad i'm not the only one. I'm trading it in when my Nascar game gets in Tuesday. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jeyrapboy Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 well i just played for about a hr and it works a LOT better for me now personally but i did improve my connection to from my router to my Xbox
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.