Sonic Electronix

I want a good sub for a good price. A single 10", with a prefab box (sorry, but I want my 1st install to be easy. In the future, I WILL make my own pardon.gif). I'm having trouble finding all of the brands, knowing if they are sold in singles, and what prefabs I might need. I'll get the size that I have to work with later (ford F150, behind the center part of a bench seat, so not that much room). Thanks for any help. If I missed something ask. I might not know shrug.gif

Honestly, find someone that lives near you and ask them for a hand with the box. Hell, even pay em. A single DC lvl 2 10" would be great for you I would say. But do yourself a favor and not put it in a prefab.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Ya its kinda defeating to go on a forum about audio building and ask where to get a good Prefab box and sub. NP OFFENCE. just an observation. I have a Q-LOGIC Single 10" Sealed Hatchback box, with a new MTX T5500 10" DVC 2 ohm sub. It handles a nice 300w RMS and a cool 900w peak, and its got a BUT load of excursion

2003 Dodge Intrepid 3.4L v6 Stock Alternator 12.5 V all day.

DREAM SYSTEM IN PROGRESS> STILL JUST A PLAN....

(2) Custom Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15's 6th order walled

(1) (4)JL Audio 1000/1 V2

(4) JL Audio 500.4

(5) XS Power D3100 (1) XS Power D1200

(1) Mechman Alternator 400+ AMPs

(8)Tang Band W8-1772 8" Neo Drivers

(8)Tang Band 25-1166SJ 1" Neodymium Tweeters(2) in each pillar

(4) Dayton PS180 6.5" Neo Full Range Drivers in Rear Shelf

(4) Eminence Delta Pro-8A 8" Midrange

I've seen allot of people run a Pioneer shallow mount sub in trucks with out allot of room. As for a prefab box, I'm not sure... Try your local "electronics" store that sells car audio. Ideally you should make your own. they are not that hard to make. But, before you get your box do research on the sub to find out exactly what size and type of box you need.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Archived