Sonic Electronix

I know some of you may laugh. Try not to be Rude about it as I am a complete Noob for sound systems. Have tried to Learn but am not very successful. So I figured I would bring it here to the Experts of bass :) This guy is selling 2 15 INCH KICKER CVR AND A MTX 1501D AMP. (in a box) for $450.

What is your say on this? Is it something I should get? Or should I spend my Money somewhere else and get a better system? I Would Love to have a system that pounds that is not over $500. I wanna be Able to Feel and Enjoy the bass. If you guys have any suggestions on a build or a comment on if I should buy this let me know. Thanks

Are they the new kicker CVRs or the older silver cones? Also what coils are the subs D2 or D4?

I think that'd be a good package if the subs are D4 and the newer CVRs

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Honestly....no. 15" CVRs can be found online for $150 each shipped in the lower 48 brand new and I don't even like the CVRs anyways. It's all preference. Bare in mind sounding good in his vehicle won't mean they will sound the exact same way in yours. There are many factors to think about but the main point is if you think its worth it then its worth it.

What I think something is worth is definitely very different from many on the forum. Just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...

thats a good deal for the amp alone, those cvrs will bump pretty good on that amp, what kind of vehicle is it going in?

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

Archived