March 2011 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Audio Savings

March 2011 SOTM Vote  

411 members have voted

1. 1. March 2011 SOTM Vote

BUMP LAST NIGHT OF VOTING!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Man I'm sorry, but the person who IS gonna win this, in my opinion, should not even be eligible. The rules say the box must be finished, rt? I don't think the winner has a finished box, the whole rear of his wall is bare wood, and the install looks sloppy to me. Supposedly, its more about the install, and the skills displayed in building "the Most Bad-ass System", than about the equipment.

Maybe it's due to all the kids getting on here, and voting for the "HARDEST HITTING" system, instead of the all around best.

I am NOT talking about my car, as I know there are SEVERAL systems here that are done a lot better than mine.

I just think that the principal behind the contest, and how it actually is, is two different things.

Maybe this should be split into two categories: Nicest install and Hardest Hitting. B/C THIS months winner is not the best install.

Or, maybe the voting should only be done by people w/ build logs on this site. Then, maybe the right person would win. That's just my opinion, Idk?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Man I'm sorry, but the person who IS gonna win this, in my opinion, should not even be eligible. The rules say the box must be finished, rt? I don't think the winner has a finished box, the whole rear of his wall is bare wood, and the install looks sloppy to me. Supposedly, its more about the install, and the skills displayed in building "the Most Bad-ass System", than about the equipment.

Maybe it's due to all the kids getting on here, and voting for the "HARDEST HITTING" system, instead of the all around best.

I am NOT talking about my car, as I know there are SEVERAL systems here that are done a lot better than mine.

I just think that the principal behind the contest, and how it actually is, is two different things.

Maybe this should be split into two categories: Nicest install and Hardest Hitting. B/C THIS months winner is not the best install.

Or, maybe the voting should only be done by people w/ build logs on this site. Then, maybe the right person would win. That's just my opinion, Idk?

My install was built inside the car. It's not going to be 100% cosmetically perfect. But from what I read. You want me to paint every 2x4 before I built the clamshell? Not happening. And you calling my install sloppy is an insult. Yea. It's not the best. But it was literally the 4th box I've ever built in my life. I've only been into car audio for 2 years. Were you able to do a 160 and still play music your 2nd year into car audio?

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Chode said stop talkin shit. He doesn't want to see it in the morning.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

As far as being completed goes well I have been fiddling with my caddy for 3 years now lol and it still is not 100% because I like most am constantly testing and redoing everything trying to squeeze every 10th out of it but with that said looks good drek good luck :)

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

I think its safe to say...

Congrats Drek! :drinks:

Thanks bro. Didn't mean to go against you in the run. But i've never been in sotm so I just had to give it a try.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

Archived