Sonic Electronix

im not on meades nut or his bitch

i just tell people how it is and i dont give a fuck if it hurts or not

and fuck u started the shit talking u fucking dumb ass if u remb. that

so if u cant take it then dont talk the shit dumb ass

:noob:= u

I agree, hell if he didn't talking shit, I wouldn't say nothing. But were he messed up by saying how much $ he has. Who give a flying fuck, I have $, I don't have a damn budget. It would of help him If he just ask the damn ? And that's it. Not saying uh I got 8k and I got warehouses.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol this thread made me smile and its not about being on someones nuts or being their bitch its cuz you attacked people and you asked 8k ain't gunna touch a system like meades I got mad respect for steve and almost every other basshead I've met but people who talk shit and down talk to people like that don't deserve respect imo so agreed stfu or gtfo

But were he messed up by saying how much $ he has. Who give a flying fuck, I have $, I don't have a damn budget. It would of help him If he just ask the damn ? And that's it. Not saying uh I got 8k and I got warehouses.

Wow, really? I'm literally crying laughing out loud at this.

This was OBVIOUSLY to show his budget for the setup BAHAHA

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

this dude is just full of shit and just talking out of his ass

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Just wanna know what i can get for my budget...no one here has 8k to shit out just like that...it took me months and i figured u guys can help out...meade never attacked me and i also have respect for him...i got madd cuz some idiot just started saying i would never be like meade...shitting on my project b4 its done...

I know his project took years and lots of $$$ and those oh so helpfull sponsorships....back to basics man i just want some help...the system i have aint perfect...no system is...but ican at least try...

mr.i dont have a budget but i only have 8k for a system :lol:

hmmm 2 me that sounds like a budget :peepwall:

but what do i know right im just a meade nuthugger and his bitch right :rofl::lol:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

out of that $8k take gas money out to drive to a competition. Find a similar car to yours and Replicate it. See if you cant get the numbers your looking for. Its easy as hell to get something loud. But if the highs dont match the substage, its a worthless ass system IMO. It'll take you longer to find a highs setup that works than it will to find a sub setup that gets loud in that car.

EDIT: I promise you it'll get louder just by pushing your current setup 8-10" off the back wall.

Archived