Sonic Electronix

I was about to order 2 fi btls but they had a 2 month wait...dc too...they didnt want me to pick them up...but they did send me a shirt...but it was a xl and im 290lb so u onow how that went...my wife uses it as pj's(sexy i know)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i know that dc has been swamped with orders but be patient it will be sick either way you go dc or fi

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Okay so how about this...2 18" btls pushed by a warhorse...an iraggi alt and 2 kinetiks batts...2 hifonics 4 channel amps one for door speakers and the other one for some 6x9's... An epicenter and a clarion eq....i already have my jensen double din navi

Okay so how about this...2 18" btls pushed by a warhorse...an iraggi alt and 2 kinetiks batts...2 hifonics 4 channel amps one for door speakers and the other one for some 6x9's... An epicenter and a clarion eq....i already have my jensen double din navi

the wx mannual recoomends 8 batteries and 2 min 200a alternators

you win some, you lose some

personally id go 5 batts one up front and 4 in the rear cuz that warhorse is a beast..are you building your own box?

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Yeah i think i should build it myself huh??? Maybe the subs will share a 12 cubic feet and a tune to about 28hz....i have the whole back of the truck to use...dam will my tires take that extra weight!!! Running rubberbands overhere

Yeah i think i should build it myself huh??? Maybe the subs will share a 12 cubic feet and a tune to about 28hz....i have the whole back of the truck to use...dam will my tires take that extra weight!!! Running rubberbands overhere

All i need is 4 btl's 3 alternators...2 warhorse amps...like 6 batteries...about 40 feet of 0 gauge and of course a box...maybe 3 sheets of mdf just in case i fuck up

first, 6 batteries, no matter the brand, wont confortably power 2 warhorses, 40 feet of 0 gauge will make you two runs (considering the warhorse takes 3in 3out alone) and 3 sheets of mdf will properly build you half of a good box for 4 btls.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Archived