Weird things happening in my room from storm.

So we have a big storm going on over here in South Carolina, and I have theses lights around the top of my room which were off, and as I heard a loud bang of thunder after a flash of lightning, they came on, and are now staying on. The weird part is, I actually HEARD the switch get pressed in to cut them on.. It's not a flip switch, just a button. I heard it click when they came on.

VERY STRANGE..

Next off, my video camera, was sitting inside of some ear phones I have, and on another flash, my camera cut on. It's not plugged in to anything. I just saw it light up and cut on out of the corner of my eye.

Why is this happening?

Sounds like you're haunted bro...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

To be honest I believe in ghosts to a certain extent, but this is just weird..

We haven't had any power flashes, but we do have 25 people in are house right now, and they all said they thought the house got hit with lightning because the whole house shook. I didn't feel it though..

Has anyone ever experienced being in a house when it got hit with lightning?

EDIT: And I guess my main question is, would lightning cause things to cut ON?

Edited by TLEJ

well in 5th grade my grandma died and few days later i skipped school and when to her house. i lived acrossed the street from my school then. anyways i went there thinking she really didnt die. so i sat on the couch and waited for her. i had the tv on and i must of knodded off and when i woke up the tv was off and my grandma was standing in front of it shaken her head no. i closed my eyes and shook my head and she was gone. i bolted out of that house and never went in by myself again.

Edited by corteznewbie

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

well in 5th grade my grandma died and few days later i skipped school and when to her house. i lived acrossed the street from my school then. anyways i went there thinking she really didnt die. so i sat on the couch and waited for her. i had the tv on and i must of knodded off and when i woke up the tv was off and my grandma was standing in front of it shaken her head no. i closed my eyes and shook my head and she was gone. i bolted out of that house and never went in by myself again.

not gunna lie, kinda gave me cold chills bruh

that was back in 1990. and for weeks i had dreams of her checking in on me and saying she was sorry for leaving us. then my moms best friend's husband died like 4 months later and i had a dream of him wanting me to tell his wife good bye for him. i told my mom bout it and she said it was just a dream and to keep my mouth shut

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif