Got banned from DB Drag tonight for standing up for competitors

dwright27

Sucks bro i heard you and Jeff got kicked out but I thought you guys probably had too much to drink haha but I guess not. Sounds like complete BS though!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

this is fucked, what a d'bag.

anyway we can bombard this asshole into making something right here?

Is the DB drag thing an actual business you could turn into BBB or something of that sort?

what a dick.

when did all this go down, i had been roaming around to meet yall 2 and somehow missed you both lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

About 10:00 this evening.

I was standing on top of my truck and we will be there tomorrow!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

About 10:00 this evening.

I was standing on top of my truck and we will be there tomorrow!!

what time did yall get there? i left at 8

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

We were there all day.

And yea their is a chance he gets hit in the mouth tomorrow.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I've noticed NSPL has favorites too. I quit my spl builds and competing for points after my last competition in NC. The competition ended at 4pm, and trophies were scheduled to be passed out a 5pm. Things were already running a little behind, it was hot, and everyone was ready to go. Well, at about 5:15pm, some guys from a local audio shop showed up. Well, b/c this particular shop has hosted their share of competitions, the guys running the show let the shop guys run their several cars they brought along with them. Needless to say, they took first place in every class they entered in...they knocked me down from first to second place in my class. Normally, I don't give a rats ass about second, third place, or even no trophy at all. My hangover was that they showed up after the trophies were supposed to be handed out, and they officials let them run, b/c of the favoritism. Now, I just build my stuff for music, and tune low...and attend street spl competitions.

mivtCK.png

Archived