what price range are you looking at?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dont want to spend more then 10k and the one i found is 8k and my idea is ima put 3k down so im at 5k roughly so then i do a 3-4 year loan and ima be at 120$ a month or 150 a month but i gota talk to my parents because they have to co sign but i dont see a problem with the idea, and i still have 3k extra left over so i can still pay till i get a job but i looks like ill be landscaping or doing concreting with my girlfriends uncle

i know someone on here has a nice looking one and did a build i just cant find it, and if you have one what do you think of it? im looking at a 5speed with 75k on it thought id get some input

my fiance owns one. It is a 2008 with 22k miles and drives fine imo just a nice little car to have. We have had no problems with it other than the front window. If you are driving and it sounds like a rock hit your front window and it chips at the top corner its not a rock it is actually a deffect we later found out about. so heads up on that, just something to know ahead of time before it happens.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Driven a tC and rode in a friends mazda3 and I like the layout of the tC more, but never got to drive the mazda3 to make a comparison on power or anything. The tC's are nice but stock they kind of look girly, but with a little work they look good overall. Two good cars though, so basically compare and see which you like more.

And mazda 3 sedan or hatch?