Sonic Electronix

Just got home from school and my fi q 18" was at my door. made my day for sure, i never got shipping information so i thought it was still being built. looks great. :yahoo: so excited. it will match up with my aq1200d. any way going to try and link photos to facebook don't have a photobucket.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112388&id=1250934829&l=6bb5eec2e6

btw box is next. how much louder is ported compared to sealed.

edit: so took pics from webcam attached to mac. not to great quality but idc.

and the packing was just a box and a couple pieces of Styrofoam is that normal ?

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

You may want a bit more power. I'm pretty sure those Fi BTLs can take loads more.

Nice though. Great looking subs.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

You may want a bit more power. I'm pretty sure those Fi BTLs can take loads more.

what are you talking about? there is 1 fi q

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

lol yeah its a Q not a BTL. They dont make single mag BTLs anymore lol... and to the OP sealed is more for punchy bass and ported is more for longer and lower bass hits! Id go ported if i were you

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

ok good looking. and yeah 1 q no btl haha way out of my price range

c'mon man BTLs arent too bad...lol

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

lol yeah its a Q not a BTL. They dont make single mag BTLs anymore lol... and to the OP sealed is more for punchy bass and ported is more for longer and lower bass hits! Id go ported if i were you

Not to thread jack but, thank you for the info. Just answered a question I was about to ask.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Nice thing about sealed though is that you can be sure to have a "wider" frequency range since you don't have to cut off anything in accordance with enclosure tuning.. I went from a sealed enclosure to a ported @ 29hz and lost a bit of "low end" umph... Not alot because most music doesn't go that low, but I did play alot of bass specific tracks and noticed it.. But for music, holy Lord, it increased output using the same amplifier with same gain.... Nicely done too... Now I need to get some real power to my subwoofer.. lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Really so ported over sealed I was thinking of going sealed because I like hard hitting rap dubstep and rock still undecided I change my mind a lot any input would be great

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Archived