Need advice on new Rotors & Pads

yea, if you get the right ones then its no problem but i just like to do things the same day also, so i would rather just use the parts store ones. and if they are close in price then you dont have to pay shipping or anything like that. but yea, if you know for sure which ones you have its not a problem but i just dont like to wait haha

Lol I got ya there.

If you get pads online though definitely do your research first. I inadvertently bought pads that stop great and have great pedal feel but are notorious for eating rotors. I have 7k on the set and my pads are like 90% and the rotors are chewed to hell.

Too many projects, too little time...

I went with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Extreme kit from AutoAnything.com. I was going to either go with them or Power Slot. I wanted to go with EBC but Power Stop has a 2 year 24K miles. The Power Slot were 3 years and 36K miles. The EBC were only 1 year and 12K miles. The kit is for all four rotors and pads and it was right at $470, which apparently this kit was on sale since the normal price is like $700. I was going to drop $550 on the EBC rotors alone. I may switch out the pad once I check them out but I doubt it.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Brakes & Rotors got here today. So far so good. Now I'll have to try and get them on the truck Sunday and then I can finally finally get my wheels. AutoAnything shipped them pretty fast too. Ordered on Friday, got processed and shipped on Monday was here today at 6pm.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I'll post them up later tonight.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Archived