Any girl SMD Members out there?

Guest ElJaco119

Ive been there for almost a year and ive only seen you post once  :-

back off topic... me or richard?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

back on topic...

ive never seen any of them post up in her... then again im nto sure how many real females are here do to the odd selection thing on the new account page

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i know but when you register it has it set for female and you have to change to male... so im thinking a few of the "females" are just lazy males that clicked without reading

lol you dont even have a gender... maybe im trippin but i memmer it being on female and i changed it... same with acordman and big sexy audio

Archived