Jump to content

Any girl SMD Members out there?


Guest ElJaco119

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know some of the girls from back home love it. But we don't talk much anymore, so oh well. My sister-in-law hates it...too bad cause shes cute too. My wife likes it, but not a whole helluva lot.

Posted

I'm at least gonna try to send out links to some girls I know. Even if it only adds a few girls on here, it was worth it. Better if they stay on here too. Guess we'll find out soon.

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

with 231 post a day i doubt its real

i think thats the overall forum stats,

Posted

with 231 post a day i doubt its real

i think thats the overall forum stats,

meh yup your right i wasnt paying attenion to well my bad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...