Snake Eye Security Screws

if your box is secured to your trunk just use t nuts in the box with allen head bolts its take for ever to get 8 of those fuckers out if you have a double or even triple baffle bahahaha

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Drill all the way through the baffle and use 1/4-20 tee nuts and bolts with security torx heads. That's what I'm doing.

Security torx bolt head

05-torx-security-screws_s1.gif

You can get those fancy assorted bit sets on ebay:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=security+bit+set&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Or you should be able to find them at your local Lowes/Home Depot/Menards/Fleet Farm/Tractor Supply Company/Harbor Freight/Where The Fuck Ever

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

For like 4 bucks you can get a set of bits with everything under the sun in it.

Are you really that worried about someone running off down the street with a BTL under their arm? If they have long enough with the vehicle to unscrew a big-ass sub from the box then you're pretty screwed (excuse the pun) anyway.

EDIT: If they get pissed off they'll jam a crowbar/claw hammer under it and just pull hard. Then it's a battle between the MDF, the screw and the basket... and since you've probably built a strong box and you're gonna use big screws, you'll just come out in the morning to a smashed up sub.

Somebody ran down the street with an m2a and a triple layered top baffle with 4 level 3 12's in it last Tuesday night, i swear to god they were fuckin ninjas or somethin..they HAD to crowbar that baffle off..and they left a bunch of fuckin wires laying everywhere..pisses me off so much..I left a shitty old prefab with some walmart sub in the back of my car for 2 nights with it unlocked and stayed up all night both nights hoping I'd get the chance to castrate one of those motherfuckers.

But on topic...just get a good alarm, that's what I'm doing now..and some kind of battle-ax type thing since I'm not old enough to buy a gun

They should do a TV show like this. Sorta like bait-car. Except leave a car with expensive subs sitting on the seats, and when the thieves take off with the subs, spray a couple rounds at them.

we actually had the cops do this in our town cuz we live in a town of 2500 and there have been 9 systems jacked in march alone and they put up a decoy car but the funny thing was... everyone knew it was a cops car cuz they saw the cop get out of it when he parked it haha.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

we actually had the cops do this in our town cuz we live in a town of 2500 and there have been 9 systems jacked in march alone and they put up a decoy car but the funny thing was... everyone knew it was a cops car cuz they saw the cop get out of it when he parked it haha.

That's why you volunteer your ride for them to use for it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

That's why you volunteer your ride for them to use for it.

i'd volunteer to let em use mine if they'd turn their heads and let me punish the guy how i wanted to.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived