Jump to content

Broadz Jeep Patriot SQ / Street A SPL


Recommended Posts

Posted

very nice :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

  • 6 months later...
Posted

I love your Pat. I've seen your car on the Pat forums, and love it. You've probably done way more than anyone on the Pat forums has or will do to their car until these things drop in price big time.

Posted

Nice build. Those JL subs looks sexy!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...