New rockfords in a lil civic

kid. we are trying to help you and you just arent getting it. take the battery out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the top isnt going to stop gases.

read this

http://www.bhs1.com/batteryroom/ventilation/

http://www.ehow.com/about_5184049_dangers-lead-acid-battery-gas_.html

and realize you are putting your health and any one else that rides with you at risk by doing this even after you ahve been repeatedly told not to.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Something my grandfather said comes to mind...

If you don't have the patience or the time, don't attempt the job. If you are going to do it, do it right the first time.

That battery is going to make almost no difference. And that stranded 16 awg does not equal 8 awg <_< I actually can't tell if this is a real build, or if you are just trying to pull our leg.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

this seems like a MASSIVE bodge job to me..... non sealed battery in the cabin (huge health risk), prefab box, using speaker wire as power wire (if im not mistaken!) USING A CHAINSAW TO CUT THE WOOD?!

if your not gunna do it properly, dont bother! that battery HAS to be moved outside of the cabin area, otherwise your going to hospital...... nuff said

Something my grandfather said comes to mind...

If you don't have the patience or the time, don't attempt the job. If you are going to do it, do it right the first time.

That battery is going to make almost no difference. And that stranded 16 awg does not equal 8 awg <_< I actually can't tell if this is a real build, or if you are just trying to pull our leg.

RF love

This is my first build , thats y im on here to get advice so thanks soorry i sux guess I'm just trying to say I don't under sand I see alot of people do this with a lid or do I need a diff. Kind of batt. And I've seen people talk about bradeing 3 strands of wire to get a bigger gauge ?

RF love

Archived