Jump to content

Tint not a fix-it anymore in Cali


Recommended Posts

Posted

The law is pretty clear but not everyone (cops and judges) knows it and that's what causes people to get away sometimes.

CVC 27007 (california vehicle code) if anyone wants to read up on it. I use to be a cop and ill tell you that a lot of cops will be kool with you if you're respectful but also they dnt always let you go bcuz the law is the law.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Posted

Yeah...the law is to protect officers so that as we approach a vehicle on a traffic stop, we can see how many people are in the car, and have a general idea of whats going on, so we don't get surprised when we get to the car. I look at it this way...27% is legal here in SC. At night, you still can't see through 27% tint, and flashlights just make it worse. So the best option for us, is just to flood the car with light and give the illusion that you can see in the car. These laws should be taken out...they are essentially pointless. Let a senator or someone important have to pay one of these tickets, and I bet the law will be taken out.

mivtCK.png

Posted

Well, i'm gonna try to sign it off like Meade said, and pay the fine if need be. I still want to know the criteria for the officer deciding whether or not its a fix-it or pay-it. More research of these gray laws.

I know in most states the criteria is officer discretion...ultimately his decision. Hope you didn't piss the cop off.

mivtCK.png

Posted

I'm just gonna pay it, and leave the tint on. I just want to be educated on what the law really says.

youll pay like i did. until i got 7 tickets in 2 weeks. about $700 in window tint tickets. i just took the shit off. its cheaper that way

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3778 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...