OrionStang Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Got pulled over this morning for dark tint on my side windows and front license plate not mounted. So the cop hands me the ticket and I see that the license plate is correctable, but the tint is not. Since when did this happen? Californias financial woes are trickling down big time. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Ji553r Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 im not to laaw savvy what is it now then and is this bad??? I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 im not to laaw savvy what is it now then and is this bad??? Used to be, you get cited for tint you could take it off and have the ticket written off. Now you will be fined whether or not you remove it. I gotta research it some more. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Ji553r Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 oh damn yeah that sucks. unless the officer thinks your a re re and doesnt think you might fight it maybe he is trying to fool you I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 I'm just gonna pay it, and leave the tint on. I just want to be educated on what the law really says. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
meade916 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 i just got one last week in my isF. It is still fixable. mine is already signed off and sent out. Tint back on - its a bullshit law we need to figure out a way to get it dropped. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
BlaneC Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 It's always been like that, chp can give you a fine or a fix it and depending on where you live the local cops can also give you either
99vic Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 great! i have never cared for tinted fronts. now i finally tint mine and like it and this happens REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 i just got one last week in my isF. It is still fixable. mine is already signed off and sent out. Tint back on - its a bullshit law we need to figure out a way to get it dropped. So the non correctable box was checked, but you still got it signed off? Worth a try. It's always been like that, chp can give you a fine or a fix it and depending on where you live the local cops can also give you either So it's the cops choice. But what do they base their decision on? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jg23 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 My bro actually got pulled over in my dads truck for having the stock tint on the front windows. It was either pay like 2** or take it off 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.