soundman needs to try something like this, i mean anyone can mold shit into a dash but only a few can do this

and for the ones wit that high tech portable ish

why cant i post a mobile link no mo? it just go auto to video?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

soundman needs to try something like this, i mean anyone can mold shit into a dash but only a few can do this

They charge $600 for ipad integration, there is no way they could do something like this for $600.

Edit: im a mod on their forum btw.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

that dudes an insane installer. his explorer i forgot what he call it, man that shit look so fuckin nice with the cigar rack and tv nd couch lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

They charge $600 for ipad integration, there is no way they could do something like this for $600.

yea exactly. they give everyone chance to have an ipad in there car. and for 600 i think thats a good deal. no fish prob doesnt touch cars for anything less then 5 grand

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

i by no means am bashing soundman as i got all there videos on my ipod that they podcast

i love there work but ive never seen em go that indepth with it but fish is on a different level tho

like that shit he did for tony stewart, i like just to see different people do different things

soundman do some clean shit and they acually show u how they do it as in people like fish just show shit done

soundman and fish ftw then lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yea exactly. they give everyone chance to have an ipad in there car. and for 600 i think thats a good deal. no fish prob doesnt touch cars for anything less then 5 grand

Plus there is no way fish could do an install like this in a few hours, the reason soundman does simple ipad installs is to make sure they can get it done in a day.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

You have to post it as a link, you can't just drop in the url anymore. you need to use the Insert Link function.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

yeap and both places make great money. when i went to school my teacher told me about his shop. he wouldnt touch cars for less then 10 grand. and he had there cars for months at a time. and the people didnt care. ppl that go to soundman are the little people. kids, the people that have 9 to 5 jibs and need there cars. thats what i like most about bein an installer. i can do whatever the fuck i want fo free lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

That's pretty much the same way I want to do my friend's ipad install, except his will be vertical and not motorized. I'll use those little clicky locking things like they have on the glass doors for older entertainment stands.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want