Sonic Electronix

Is this a good begginer build

Well... the choice of equipment isn't the best... but if you are on a budget, I would maybe suggest spending an hour or 2 on the forums and listen to some of the peoples advice and you should be able to get a system going for about the same price as the one listed that will sound WAY better... By the way... welcome to the forums...

Guys, educate, not humiliate...

If all the guys on this forum would follow this "Guys, educate, not humiliate..." we would get alot further in life really!!!

Exactlty...

Original Poster, look into some DC Audio Level 2's, they would be alot better and maybe go to Audio Savings and look at some Hifonics amps AT LEAST...

Audio savings is one of the images on the top of the forums....

real easy to navigate thier site...

As for the subs, I can sell you some DC's or Chode can... but, I think you would be better off with 1 DC Level 2 or 3 sub... and a better amp...

If you can't upgrade everything, at least those 2 would help out alot...

as i agree that the equipment is pretty horrible, he also said this is a beginner build. that being said, it's better off getting cheap equipment imo because how many of us have fried shit on our first setup? hell...people here that are experienced now still fry things. but...if he's looking to spend the same set amount on equipment, i also highly suggest roaming the forum a bit and gathering information not only on brands, but on how the way things work and how to set things properly. don't be afraid to ask questions either :)

There's so much I want to argue in this thread...lol.

How about a budget? And what vehicle?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ok i need suggestions plzzz my budget is 500 dollars i dont have a car stereo so i need: amp,stero and subs my budget is 500 plz i whant 2 12's but what brand i can buy ? for the subs,stereo and amp ?!?!?!?!

There's so much I want to argue in this thread...lol.

How about a budget? And what vehicle?

i have a honda civic DX 2006 and 500 is my budget

This is all going into the trunk? What were you thinking for an enclosure? Will you be building it?

I honestly would like at two pioneer championships and an audiopipe 1500. Should put you a little above $275. You will need to factor in wires, and possibly wire to upgrade the big 3.

Craigslist is also an awesome options and you can occasionally find good deals.

Archived