Help picking a TV

I've had a Vizio for three or four years now and LOVE it! We got it from Costco.

05 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi - 22x11 Fuel Hostage wrapped in 37" Nitto Mud Grappler - 3" Dual Flow Master w/ X pipe - 10" lift - Alpine 103BT Head unit - JL Audio J2-320.4 - JL Audio J2-1000.1 - (2) 12" JL Audio W3V3 - (2) sets of JL Audio components - 5% tint - 6000K HID - CAI - and more....

I personally have a 42" Philips LCD and I love it. I don't have the right amount of room for it but I mean for about $300 for a 42" tv I woulda been a fool to pass it up lol. I personally love Samsung and any product they make, I always talk them up whenever I sell stuff idk why it's just my personal favorite. As far as price though Vizio has been the highest selling tvs for some years now, they offer good quality and an affordable price.

What's the size of the room/how far are you gonna sit from the tv? Lighting controlled? And most importantly what's the price you're looking at?

Samsung all the way.

hell yeah

i have a 50in plasma(payed$800)120hz,1080p all a few HDMI imputs along with RCA imputs, its in my room so not too much light as would a living room

i love it only thing that i didnt like about it at first was that the image burns into the screen when you switch channels, now im not too worried about you still get the screen burn in but goes away after a minute or two

i WOULDNT go with plasma if u want to use it as a computer screen or for anything where the screen stays on the same image=will permanently burn into the screen=your fucked :pardon:

(google pic) mine is similar to this

Samsung-PN50A450-50-720p-Plasma-HDTV-3.jpg

here are the pics of my cat sleeping on top of my tv (Sony Bravia), without the piss :good:

IMAG0115.jpg

damn thats not an awkward position to sleep in :rofl:

Edited by BeatBox

Samsung all the way.

hell yeah

i have a 50in plasma(payed$800)120hz,1080p all a few HDMI imputs along with RCA imputs, its in my room so not too much light as would a living room

i love it only thing that i didnt like about it at first was that the image burns into the screen when you switch channels, now im not too worried about you still get the screen burn in but goes away after a minute or two

i WOULDNT go with plasma if u want to use it as a computer screen or for anything where the screen stays on the same image=will permanently burn into the screen=your fucked :pardon:

(google pic) mine is similar to this

Samsung-PN50A450-50-720p-Plasma-HDTV-3.jpg

here are the pics of my cat sleeping on top of my tv (Sony Bravia), without the piss :good:

IMAG0115.jpg

damn thats not an awkward position to sleep in :rofl:

Tell me about it, especially when I'm on my ps3 on black ops she always tries to sleep up there, I guess she wants attention. (get the f*ck down stupid cat lol! :clapping: )

Edited by bigp_on_the_beat

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

i own a 50 in Panasonic plasma and love it! the plasma does well when there is a glare from the light in my room. its pretty damn expensive though almost 3k

my buddy also just bought a 42 in LED tv from samsung i believe and it has awesome picture quality.

I also own a 32 in lcd Panasonic and it runs like a champ. at about 300 dollars

i guess im just trying to say that you cant really go wrong with panasonic or a samsung. ive never really liked a visio, but the only experience ive had with them are from other's tv's.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

LG LED LE5400 series.

42", can be had for $900 at any local Best Buy.

Great picture quality, no glare from windows or other lighting.

Good sound from the built in speakers.

4 HDMI Ports, pc, components, heat sensitive buttons on the screen to turn it on so you don't have a actual button that sticks out. They dim away until you touch them. LOOKS awesome with Blu-Ray.

Thinner then alot of the newest Samsung LED's. I mounted mine on my wall and it's very light and easy to mount with a tilt mount or full motion.

Very solid design. Great TV for the money.

I work at Best buy in the Home Theater department and I hang around all these new TV's all day long. A lot of fun and alot of good opinions and information from other customers that have taken other TV's home. We sell more Samsung's and LG then anything else.

I would never touch a Sony for the price. You pay for the name instead of the TV. Sharps 4 pixel marketing scam is bullshit. They look alright but nothing like they should for the money.

Let me know what you end up going with. Take some pictures when you get it home!

Hope this helps a little.

- GBS

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png