Sundown Audio

crescendo audio still around?

cal

I am ordering one tomorrow, I will see how it compares to the AQ2200 I had, for the time it will be run @2 ohms on an IA 187 12" but here in a month or two it will be on a 12" DP at 1 or maybe .5ohms.

Also they have a mystery amp that does 6500 per channel at .5 ohms and 13000 brigded at 1 ohms :woot:

If you email them you can get it for a little less during the unofficial pre-sale, it is about 100 bucks cheaper than the AQ2200 new....

Here is some more specs

Dimensions:

BC2000: 16"L x 2.7"H x 9.5"W (at widest point)

BC3500: 22"L x 2.7"H x 9.5"W (at widest point)

BC5500: 26"L x 2.7"H x 9.5"W (at widest point)

Rated power([email protected])

BC2000 2150@1ohm 1100@2ohm

BC3500 3875@1ohm 1950@2ohm

BC5500 5600@1ohm 2700@2ohm

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I wish the 3kp i just bought was black and gold instead of all black, but oh well. I also heard that they're not warrenting .5ohm anymore, but it may still be ok that low.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I wish the 3kp i just bought was black and gold instead of all black, but oh well. I also heard that they're not warrenting .5ohm anymore, but it may still be ok that low.

That is correct, I believe because people were running em at .5 ohms without sufficient electrical, however I have read that they still will handle .5 just fine......actually thats what most people think that the mystery amp is.....two BC5500's in one case each at .5 ohms

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

The price on those amps are ridiculously low...

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

wow, new amps look sweet, are they coming out with a new component speaker line, i've been waiting for them for a while, seems like they sold out when i was about to order

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

wow, new amps look sweet, are they coming out with a new component speaker line, i've been waiting for them for a while, seems like they sold out when i was about to order

I have no idea man, I also was wondering that as well as a new 4 channel.....It would be easier to get an answer by posting in the thread over on CACO

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

It is ok that low, just not warranted. The company should not have to pay for the mistakes of hundreds who want to be uber cool and wire at .5 ohm with no real knowledge or electrical upgrades to supply the current.

I ordered two 5500s though ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What I can't wait for is them to finish selling the current 1000.4s so the new line can be released. Unsure if any performance differences occur but cosmetically I would like to match style and design with my new BC5500s.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived