Teejaybee's 08 VW Rabbit DD / Kenwood build

Deck looks nice, got a alpine w200 sitting in my room waiting for me to install it. How hard was it to get in. And don't lie, how many tabs did you brake off? I'll admit, I broke 2 off lol. Not much space behind the deck to shove all of the harness and stuff huh.

Can't wait to see the car with HID's. I would like you to let me know the difference between the 2. I'm thinking about doing HID's, but my stock lights right now are doing just fine. Just giving you a fair warning also, these headlights are non manual adjustable. They have a little motor in them that actually adjusts the lights.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I didn't brake any clips mine came off real easy i watched that video and he was having a hard time mine just came right out, now i had a problem with the ignition wire so i had to hard wire the ignition wire on my h/u harness to my cig lighter, that was the only problem i had, and there is a tonnnn of space behind all my wires are behind/ under the little coin hold where the cig lighter is because that's all an open space,

i just need to figure out how im going to wire my power wire throw im thinking ima have to run if under the car and drill where the spare tire is

oh, shit yea man. completely forgot. give me a second

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

alright here we go

Step one: Pull up on the hood release

IMG_3275.jpg

Step two: Take a flat head screw driver and stick it in this gap while still holding up the handle

IMG_3276-1.jpg

so it looks like this

IMG_3277.jpg

Step three: Move the piece of plastic towards the front of the car and pull the handle straight out so it looks like this

IMG_3278.jpg

Step four: Take off the screw cap and unscrew the screw

IMG_3280.jpg

Step five: Pull up on the side rocker cover

IMG_3281.jpg

Step six: Kick panel will move right out

IMG_3283.jpg

Step seven: Need a T-20 wrench to unswrew foot cover (if equiped) and slide it up

IMG_3284.jpg

Here is it out, and a picture of my 1/0 runs

IMG_3286.jpg

I'll make a quick vid now before the light runs out also

Here is the Vid

this sux camel dicks

Archived