Military possible with ged?

Im strait on the jail/drugs/ bad people thing. Got nothin there to worrie about. What exactly is sere?

True true. Anymore its just irritating as hell to sit in class look at your work and just keeeep lookin. Knowing i have to do it, write my name and just keep lookin.

If there is a will there is a way, you can take night classes and work at the same time to support yourself. Yea you may not be able to go out and do what you want to do when you want to but in the long run it'll be worth it. Don't make excuses make solutions

There's no getting around it. The only people who get around it are the people living on the streets and going to jail every other year.

You said you want something to do with the outdoors(nature); SERE is your best route there. But there is A LOT of academic aspects of that from what I understand. I'm also pretty sure that the only job you really do if you pass the SERE training, is to train others in SERE. Like teaching SERE is your one and only job in the career field.

Also, stay away from drugs and bad people. If you do drugs 6 months before you go to MEPS and piss in a cup and you lied about not doing drugs, they WILL find the drugs. So if you do do drugs, don't lie.

EDIT: If you go into the Army, try your hardest to get into a special forces job.

Google SERE. I know they train pilots and whatnot on survival techniques and other stuff but I'm not sure exactly what they do.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

buckle down and keep your head in the books man.

im only 22 and wish i applied myself more in high school.

dont just throw your arms up and say fuckit, get your shit together, start getting good grades, go to a recruiter and let em know of your situation and that the meds from your past didnt do shit for you and hope for waivers like stated, i know nothing about the military, but i do know nothing is impossible.

if you spend the time you are right making this thread to study or do some homework thats one step closer to your goal. its one foot in front of the other and know NOTHING will ever be handed to you... work for what you want.

dont just throw your arms up and say fuckit, get your shit together, start getting good grades, go to a recruiter and let em know of your situation and that the meds from your past didnt do shit for you and hope for waivers like stated, i know nothing about the military, but i do know nothing is impossible.

if you spend the time you are right making this thread to study or do some homework thats one step closer to your goal. its one foot in front of the other and know NOTHING will ever be handed to you... work for what you want.

+1...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

SERE survival evasion restintance escape... They train air crew to forward deployed jobs depending on where the mission is. It does require TSC and a lot of training and studying. You must take the PAST test to qualify. It has something like a 94% wash out rate though.

Oh I hope you can swim to that's the part that gets most people.

you win some, you lose some

I can swim pretty well. Survivorman kinda got me thinkin id be pretty kool. Sounds awsome tho. What do you do? (your in the military im guessing)

SERE survival evasion restintance escape... They train air crew to forward deployed jobs depending on where the mission is. It does require TSC and a lot of training and studying. You must take the PAST test to qualify. It has something like a 94% wash out rate though.

Oh I hope you can swim to that's the part that gets most people.

I agree with this. Its just harder then yea think. Not makeing excuses or pitty party. Its just how it is for me.

Man SERE. Known a few people that did that. IIRC there 3 of them. Or maybe 2. One easier than the other. I was told that they are allowed to break a small joint (finger). Pretty much they torture you and are allowed to.

Archived