Ok ok everybody time out. That's enough bashing of Elrey. Hey man honestly, if you treat us with respect we treat you with respect. Don't get defensive and attack others. Don't bring money into everything. And take some constructive critisism. Then everyone can be happy.

Everyone agree? Good

I'm not trying to bash I am trying to help him I want to know how he know when his dmm is reading 168.4mV and he doesn't have a dash voltmeter.

you win some, you lose some

Ok ok everybody time out. That's enough bashing of Elrey. Hey man honestly, if you treat us with respect we treat you with respect. Don't get defensive and attack others. Don't bring money into everything. And take some constructive critisism. Then everyone can be happy.

Everyone agree? Good

x2. ive never seen someone randomly say "my stuff cost $XXX, sorry it didnt cost $XXXXXXXX". i really dont know why you're getting mad when we're just asking questions. isnt that what you wanted in the first damn place?

Everyone agree? Good

I'm not trying to bash I am trying to help him I want to know how he know when his dmm is reading 168.4mV and he doesn't have a dash voltmeter.

Well it read 15 and change at the battery. And we all know the number at the alt and the battery should be almost the same. Since the DMM is auto ranging Im going to assume the device just wacked out.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

hahaha what the hell? i seriously just laughed. bro im going to be straight up honest with you. we asked honest questions. why are you always getting so god damn butt hurt over said questions?

Edited by Kranny

yeah man chill out. nobody on this site is out to make you feel like crap. if you ask for help and are prepared for constructive criticism then youll learn something.

takin the defensive/attacking route is just going to get you kicked off.

if im not correct i thought a forum was created so that people could ask questions and get help from people who can give advice. why join if your just going to freak out on everyone who trys to help you

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Damn did orionstang criticize your work or something??????

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Hey u guys asked honest q's but this basterd talked shit...check the first page and see he made fun of my avi...

Looking at your avi makes me mad too. So we arn't the only two. Everyone else is making fun of you more. Chill out.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)