Sonic Electronix

not all that sure but try the subwoofer/ enclosures forum. i dont remember any of the free guys. but just post your diminsions. sub specs and show them the box youd like to have them design. and you should be set.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

not all that sure but try the subwoofer/ enclosures forum. i dont remember any of the free guys. but just post your diminsions. sub specs and show them the box youd like to have them design. and you should be set.

So I would provide:

39 is the width of the trunk

20 is the length in the trunk i'm going to use (only half of the trunk)

17 is height.

The link to Steve's build I want: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141-ported-box-2-mtx-9515s-repost-for-my-site/

The subs: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017GIP3K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A1DXN92KCKEQV4

So I would provide:

39 is the width of the trunk

20 is the length in the trunk i'm going to use (only half of the trunk)

17 is height.

The link to Steve's build I want: http://www.stevemead...st-for-my-site/

The subs: http://www.amazon.co...=A1DXN92KCKEQV4

you would have to find out the woofer displacement too and how much airspace they need. http://hifonics.com/Hifonics_HF_Subwoofers.html im not sure if its stated on their website

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ya i need help on a box also

i need a 2.5 cubic foot box with a port

and it cant be 8" in width (i have a regular cab truck)

i was thinking of 22.5 inches in height 24 inches in length and 8 inches in width

that comes out to 2.5 cubic feet perfect but if anyone else could help me that would be great

i can go up to 76 inches in length 8 inches in width and 27 inches in height

76 inches in length damn what are you putting it in

im putting it in a 94 dodge 2500 ;P

any idea on what i can do tho? cuz i need 2.5 cubic feet but i think my dimensions are 2.5 cubic feet outside the box =(

Edited by egag

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

i was thinking of 22.5 inches in height 24 inches in length and 8 inches in width

that comes out to 2.5 cubic feet perfect but if anyone else could help me that would be great

any idead on what i can do tho? cuz i need 2.5 cubic feet but i think my dimensions are 2.5 cubic feet outside the box =(

uhm i use the rockford calcuator but i think the torres box calculator could tell you internal dimisions if i recall right. im pretty sure you could fit one good 12 in it f it has the right depth.

any idead on what i can do tho? cuz i need 2.5 cubic feet but i think my dimensions are 2.5 cubic feet outside the box =(

uhm i use the rockford calcuator but i think the torres box calculator could tell you internal dimisions if i recall right. im pretty sure you could fit one good 12 in it f it has the right depth.

the sub i have now is a Soundstream RBW12 its like 6.125" in depth and the box i have it in now is like 10" in depth and i have to pull my seat all the way up so i want a box thats 8" in depth so i still have some room for the passenger (my girlfriend) to sit comfortably lol

1994 Jeep Cherokee

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

the sub i have now is a Soundstream RBW12 its like 6.125" in depth and the box i have it in now is like 10" in depth and i have to pull my seat all the way up so i want a box thats 8" in depth so i still have some room for the passenger (my girlfriend) to sit comfortably lol

yeah that could be a problem. thought of doing a blow through?

yeah that could be a problem. thought of doing a blow through?

hey bro i sent you a pm hit me up please

1994 Jeep Cherokee

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18