lol... it should come as one long run :good:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

If I order 12ft or so, would it all come in one 12ft cable or would it be twelve 1ft cables?

1 12 foot lenth. and the DDs come with direct leads so you could get a terminal or make your own. so the DDS leads go to the insdeporton of the terminal and get knu wire from the outside of the terminal. you wouldnt need much at all but idk how far your amp is from your box

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

it will come in one strand lol, but i would get atleast 10ft more then you need just incase if you messup you dont wanna be without and having to wait again for more wire idk jmho

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Alright, thanks guys! I've never ordered anything online, and have no experience with knukonceptz/ wiring in general so that's why I was wondering lol. I may order like 20ft or so just to make sure.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

it will come in one strand lol, but i would get atleast 10ft more then you need just incase if you messup you dont wanna be without and having to wait again for more wire idk jmho

X2 on this^ nothing wrong with having a little extra cable when you need it. Its like condom and guns. I would rather have it and not need it then to need it and not have it ahhahaa

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION