Sonic Electronix

Need some help deciding on a system

As of now, I probably will find someone near me besides a shop that knows how to install it all and watch em. I know there's a few people on this forum who dont live to far from me that if they would install it for me, I would pay em to do it.

Word of advise, do any research and verification on members before committing. Not saying you can't trust anyone, but this is a forum that humans join.

It may be true people can do better work at a fraction of the cost of a shop, it is also true people could be A LOT worse than a shop. Just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Honestly JLs are almost a waste of money unless of course your rolling in it. They do sound good though not for the price maybe if it was cheaper. A Fi Q done right would probably sound just as good if not better for only like 260..... And a 750 watt amp and a box for that much... You almost screwed up LOL

My system i am planning would be so much louder and i am only spending 500+ for it all

DONT RUSH TO GET SUBS PLAN BEFORE AND RESEARCH AND RESEARCH... TRUST ME YOU WILL DO ALOT BETTER

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Honestly JLs are almost a waste of money unless of course your rolling in it. They do sound good though not for the price maybe if it was cheaper. A Fi Q done right would probably sound just as good if not better for only like 260..... And a 750 watt amp and a box for that much... You almost screwed up LOL

My system i am planning would be so much louder and i am only spending 500+ for it all

DONT RUSH TO GET SUBS PLAN BEFORE AND RESEARCH AND RESEARCH... TRUST ME YOU WILL DO ALOT BETTER

I love Fi as much as the next guy, and have installed several Q's myself in boxes I hand built, but JL subs have to be some of the cleanest I've ever heard. The Q's pounded and were louder, but JL does make some solid subs, however overpriced they may be. In the right box, a 13w7 sounds cleaner than anything I've heard. Although I'm yet to hear an SMD, which from what I've read has got JL beat hands-down.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I love Fi as much as the next guy, and have installed several Q's myself in boxes I hand built, but JL subs have to be some of the cleanest I've ever heard. The Q's pounded and were louder, but JL does make some solid subs, however overpriced they may be. In the right box, a 13w7 sounds cleaner than anything I've heard. Although I'm yet to hear an SMD, which from what I've read has got JL beat hands-down.

Well i heard the W7 and it sounded the same as a Kicker CVR i heard

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

See and another thing, Im still in High school, but I cant compare my system to anyone else at my school and I have the best there so I havent heard any other brands and such to look into em.

If you want a system that will make people to say wow.. with 1500 that is very possible :good:

What size subs do you want like 4 12s 2 18s 3 15s what? I could maybe help you

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'm on mobile, but are you from the 859 area? If so what high school and I might be able to help..of it's Henry clay there's a good chance youve seen my car

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress