Sonic Electronix

Alright it seems like with the descriptions on this amp when you buy it from some place new they don't get the specs right. Okay what does this thing put out at 4 ohms strapped (internally)

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Itll put out more than rated at 4 ohms.

My link

Also there are clamp test vids on youtube.

Id say around 2400rms @ ~4 ohms (thats with impedance rise included tho).

Wired for 4ohms with rise would be less obviously.

only thing about those tests are, seems to me he doesn't know if hes clipping or not.

they talk about the gain little below have than a little over, so those results could be clipping :shrug:

Lol yeah has anybody run this thing daily at 1 ohm? Strapped not just one channel

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Lol yeah has anybody run this thing daily at 1 ohm? Strapped not just one channel

^^ creed9 is running 2 of them at .5 one goes into protect the other..plays fine

i ran 1 ohm daily on mine for long time the odd time they would go into protect but they would turn back on and play some more!

good/stong amps IMO

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

^^ creed9 is running 2 of them at .5 one goes into protect the other..plays fine

i ran 1 ohm daily on mine for long time the odd time they would go into protect but they would turn back on and play some more!

good/stong amps IMO

Alright thanks man! I love the look of long amps. And i need something to get my btl movin