that sucks...my dad got into a accident 2 days ago in our lexus....bumper broken....muffler busted...and the tow hook broken lol....it will be a costly repair..

I was really suprised that 2 taillights, and a QP extension was 500bones. I was expecting like 2-300 max. I just wish she'd have smashed the fuck out of it. I need two new axles, a windshield, and a door panel.

Edited by bibby

Guest Nismofreak
I was really suprised that 2 taillights, and a QP extension was 500bones. I was expecting like 2-300 max. I just wish she'd have smashed the fuck out of it. I need two new axles, a windshield, and a door panel.

lol I will get some pics

Hey bibby I know where you can get parts at for pretty cheap..OEM Stuff..What model car you got??

1998 Civic LX 1.6, d16y7.

I found some cheap parts, with decent shipping, but then they want 80bucks handling charge. :(

Decent shipping = 100bucks for a trunk, bumper, qp extensions, and an a/c condenser. That left me with 60bucks, but i need taillights, and would like some headlights too. mirrors and a new hood would be trump tight.

Edited by bibby

www.majestichonda.com

Go to parts, Click on order parts, Then first link is Online catalog. Click that link then enter your car make and model..Then you can go in and there is a detailed parts list of every part on your car..Both your left side tailights here OEM parts, $122.31...Haven't found your q panel extension yet but it is there..It has every single part for your car there.. Little panel is 23.25..

Edited by zaxfire69

www.majestichonda.com

Go to parts, Click on order parts, Then first link is Online catalog. Click that link then enter your car make and model..Then you can go in and there is a detailed parts list of every part on your car..Both your left side tailights here OEM parts, $122.31...Haven't found your q panel extension yet but it is there..It has every single part for your car there..

Thanks, i am checking them out now. Taillights, i am getting on ebay, going for some black ones. I wish i could run up on some stock ones that have been smoked. I mainly need this site for the trunk lid, qp's, and rear bumper.