So my wife was on her way home for lunch today, but before she got out of her parking space, a lady in a 2007 Escalade backed into her. She was in my civic. I left a small dent, but a dent nonetheless, so they exchanged info, and went on about their business. She called me on her way home, and told me what happened. I asked here if she was ok, and then who's fault was it. She said it was the other persons fault. So I was thinking score, i am fixing to fix my rearend on my car. She came home, and i snapped a few pics. Then i made contact with their insurance company in which the other party had already contacted, and admitted fault. They told me to go get an estimate, and they would cut me a check in the next week or two. My estimate came out to be $480.97. The drivers side quarter panel extension is smashed, and my tail lights were cracked. So i am getting a new trunk lid, new taillights, new rear bumper, and new quarter panel extensions on both sides.

Pics...

Wreck001.jpg

Wreck002.jpg

Wreck003.jpg

Wreck004.jpg

Edited by bibby

So my wife was on her way home for lunch today, but before she got out of her parking space, a lady in a 2007 Escalade backed into her. She was in my civic. I left a small dent, but a dent nonetheless, so they exchanged info, and went on about their business. She called me on her way home, and told me what happened. I asked here if she was ok, and then who's fault was it. She said it was the other persons fault. So I was thinking score, i am fixing to fix my rearend on my car. She came home, and i snapped a few pics. Then i made contact with their insurance company in which the other party had already contacted, and admitted fault. They told me to go get an estimate, and they would cut me a check in the next week or two. My estimate came out to be $490.97. The drivers side quarter panel extension is smashed, and my tail lights were cracked. So i am getting a new trunk lid, new taillights, new rear bumper, and new quarter panel extensions on both sides.

damn sorry to hear about your car but at least the insurance is gonna take care of you, my car got wrecked and im fighting a war with a construction company to get it fixed :mad:

Edited by bibby
took pics out of quote

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

sorry about the mishap but atleast you got info.. someone hit my dads truck a few days ago and took off and they want us to pay the $500 deductible to get it fixed

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

That sucks guys.

I did get lucky on this one. She started to give us a hard time until we got the police involved.

I am gathering prices for parts online. anyone have any suggestoins for which site to go through?

ebay ftmfw

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

yea, i am looking there as well. looks like i am going to be able to fix a lot more than the aforementioned things! :)

ha tru that man.

buddy mine had remote start in manual transmission and told people at walmart (it was getting oil change) that when they park it to leave in nuetral. he remote started and it jumped into rear of 18 wheeler so he got some nice cha ching and got new hood, all around ground effects, new headlights and taillights and something else.. lol

06 SCION tC

ha tru that man.

buddy mine had remote start in manual transmission and told people at walmart (it was getting oil change) that when they park it to leave in nuetral. he remote started and it jumped into rear of 18 wheeler so he got some nice cha ching and got new hood, all around ground effects, new headlights and taillights and something else.. lol

wow. remind me when i get my remote start to do my own oil changes from then own! That sucks! Atleast he got his though.

I am looking at the following right now.

Both Quarter Panel Extensions

Bumper

Trunk Lid

Then

A/C Condenser

Tail Lights

Head Lights

Mirrors

Hood, if enough.

If i do this right, i should be able to get everything but the hood, and I may be able to dig up enough for it too.

Edited by bibby