eh i never did agree with insurance hook ups , imo its near the same as stealing from someone. just fix whats listed at the place imo and not screw someone out of other parts.

As long as the money is going back into the car, most of which is repairing, and not putting in cool stuff, i dont see the problem. And don't pull the "That's why insurance rates are high card", b/c i pay a shit ton of money per month for insurance too.

you ever fix the cooling problem with the a/c?

I found the problem, but havent fixed it yet. A condenser should fix it. Were you over there when BM's dad was telling me the reason it cooled on the highway, and not at slow speeds was b/c the fan wasnt turning, and at high speeds, it didnt have to b/c of the wind. I took a look at it, and sure enough. fan wasnt spinning. I am unsure if that will stop the squealing, but my dad said that may be causing the motor to build up pressure, and not allowing the pullies to spin right causing the belts to squeal. I will find out soon enough :)

As long as the money is going back into the car, most of which is repairing, and not putting in cool stuff, i dont see the problem. And don't pull the "That's why insurance rates are high card", b/c i pay a shit ton of money per month for insurance too.

meh its just my opinion who cares take all you can

Guest MegaloManiac
I found the problem, but havent fixed it yet. A condenser should fix it. Were you over there when BM's dad was telling me the reason it cooled on the highway, and not at slow speeds was b/c the fan wasnt turning, and at high speeds, it didnt have to b/c of the wind. I took a look at it, and sure enough. fan wasnt spinning. I am unsure if that will stop the squealing, but my dad said that may be causing the motor to build up pressure, and not allowing the pullies to spin right causing the belts to squeal. I will find out soon enough :)

i was there. so old man was right

That sucks guys.

I did get lucky on this one. She started to give us a hard time until we got the police involved.

I am gathering prices for parts online. anyone have any suggestoins for which site to go through?

summit racing

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)