Hey, how about a vid of them playing? I know it isn't anywhere near the same as being there, I'm just curious. I am REALLY thinking about getting some of these GB Planars now too. My thing is- to get the Neo 3 Tweeter or the Neo 8 fullrange??

Some technical questions: what have you / are you going to cross them over at? What kind of wattage you putting to them?

Excellent job btw!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I need to have them re wrapped cause i made the baffles too small and after all day messing with them the vinyl started to tear... So i'm probably gonna wrap them in suede next or maybe a darker vinyl we'll see :D

9d6a506b.jpged50001a.jpg

Oh yea, I wanna give a BIG thanks to GETLIKEME, He pretty much taught me how to do all this work lol but yea Thanks steve! :D

And collin Im going to be giving them around 60 wattrms... and i have a Alpine cda-9835 that has a pretty nice crossover so im going to use that :D

It's really a great job. nice installation.

Get that quick house sale you need in a time scale that suits you not us with no fees paid by you as they

are all paid by us, Quick and Easy House Sales, the leading cash property buyers in the UK.

quick house sale

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Get that quick house sale you need in a time scale that suits you not us with no fees paid by you as they

are all paid by us, Quick and Easy House Sales, the leading cash property buyers in the UK.

quick house sale

Wow, spambots in buildthreads?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

quick house sale

Wow, spambots in buildthreads?

lulz

• 3 weeks later...

Archived