Mr.P P-loder....153.7 at 36hz 4 15's 4th order or soemthing

Those batteries are the BEST bang for the buck hands down....187$ with warranty delivered to the shop FTW!

I got a underhood ngt extreme that was a touch over 2 years old replaced no questions asked. :popcorn:

hell yea, thats what i like to hear. ill have to check them out.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

I will termlab like this, it deffinately brough the low lows out in the thing, but i think i may have lost a bit. But now its about 3000,000000x easier to adjust the port.

I plan to test like this, then i will take out the poly fill from the sealed side, test. After that i will have to cut down on my sealed volume. Test. Then i will remove the corner rounds...I know i should cut them out but after how long it took to remove the front tube...Im deffinately not thrilled.

2012 itll be in the 55's haha.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Photo_C634961E-4343-BBDC-4070-0CA2436834FC.jpg

this was port at 15sq inches per cube approximately 3 2x4's deep...i pulled one 2x4 and got a 153.7 at 36hz...

Also might add we got a 51.xx i dont recall headrest passenger side area, sealed up...anxious to try drivers door open tho.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

no sir i will get more extensive numbers later on...Im not sure what part of the build to work on next TBH...

Some bondo on the front of the wall and atleast get it primered would be nice...

So would some decent mids and highs...my ghetto kicks and deck power arent cutting it...

Then again no point in making it pretty if i cant get my 55-56dbz outta it on the 12k...

My deck is shot so should i get a new deck?

I want that 05 gsxr but i keep pushing it aside for this thing...ahhhh so many decisions...

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Stupid ferd

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived