Sonic Electronix

can my stock electrical handle 1200rms daily?

when i did the big 3 on my 98 f150 it made a world of difference!! the stock wireing is like 10 gauge.. screw that... lol remember u dont have to remove the old wires just add new ones.

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

when i did the big 3 on my 98 f150 it made a world of difference!! the stock wireing is like 10 gauge.. screw that... lol remember u dont have to remove the old wires just add new ones.

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire... LOL I will figure it out

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

2kw RMS on a 110-100a alternator isnt even possible, there is no way that guy is getting what he thinks he is, that setup can only put out enough power to do 1000-1200w before you have power problems, and thats with lights off, that whole deal. if he hooks up a dmm and shows he is getting 2kwrms, i will believe him, but not on a stock alt, and Winn, its really easy, and only costs $20-30. there are plenty of instructional vids on youtube.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Yea I got a 95 explorer.. and it cant handle my 2k rms system, not even close to what it can put out either..

Cant even turn it up louder than my old shitty system which was like 500rms.. just a basic one. It handled that fine tho.

......what electrical upgrades do you have

The question was about his stock. So I told him a response from my stock experience.

Im doin the big 3 this week.

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/hbi.mp4/

Proof if u needed some. Then when I was drivin down the road (after I did that little test) I noticed my battery light showed up. Went away later on tho.

Headlights dimmed like mad crazy too lol doesnt even have to be loud

But hopefully the big 3 does do wonders like everyones saying. Id hate to spend even more money on a battery and/or alternator..

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

2kw RMS on a 110-100a alternator isnt even possible, there is no way that guy is getting what he thinks he is, that setup can only put out enough power to do 1000-1200w before you have power problems, and thats with lights off, that whole deal. if he hooks up a dmm and shows he is getting 2kwrms, i will believe him, but not on a stock alt.

Yo man, I said its capable of 2k rms. Then I also said it didnt even come close to that. What more do I need to say?

Can only buy things in order till the problems solved. Not rich here man chill.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

Well damn... I just need to get the big three done along with installing my HU

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

all i did was added a soundstream scell 600 cap/bat to my stock electrical system and i have 0 gauge to the second bat and amp and it runs perfect, i get major voltage drop when im running the air con on 2+

I'm running an AQ1200d on my stock electrical and I only have an 8O amp alternator with a shitty interstate battery and the big 3 upgrade and I don't go below 13.3v at full tilt. AQ's are really efficient amps, you don't need to have power plant under your hood to run them.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube