Sonic Electronix

What I always do for an engine ground is to pull one of the mounting bolts for the alternator out (might need to take your serpentine belt off for that though) and sand the metal around the bolt hole on the alternator and ground it there. Then run the ground to the factory grounding point by the battery, making sure to sand that down to bare metal too. Then another wire from the factory ground point to the battery negative post.

And as far as doing the big 3 on a stock alternator: there is nothing wrong with doing it, and anyone that tells you there is is full of shit.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

What I always do for an engine ground is to pull one of the mounting bolts for the alternator out (might need to take your serpentine belt off for that though) and sand the metal around the bolt hole on the alternator and ground it there. Then run the ground to the factory grounding point by the battery, making sure to sand that down to bare metal too. Then another wire from the factory ground point to the battery negative post.

And as far as doing the big 3 on a stock alternator: there is nothing wrong with doing it, and anyone that tells you there is is full of shit.

ok thankyou for your reply, once i get my new terminals il start taking stuff apart and having a look on where the wires are going

wonderful post from an expert and it will be a fantastic knowledge to us and thank you very much for sharing this valuable information with us.

1 post? i c why you has Forum N()()B under your name

wonderful post from an expert and it will be a fantastic knowledge to us and thank you very much for sharing this valuable information with us.

its a bot

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

its a bot

a bot?? but whai

• 2 weeks later...