dsmbasshead Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 Anymore comments? 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
dsmbasshead Posted April 1, 2011 Author Report Posted April 1, 2011 No more comments? 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
cc_audio Posted April 1, 2011 Report Posted April 1, 2011 Are you planning on building a new box? I gotta say, the box is very prefaby lookin. I think you could do better back there. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
dsmbasshead Posted April 1, 2011 Author Report Posted April 1, 2011 Are you planning on building a new box? I gotta say, the box is very prefaby lookin. I think you could do better back there. Not anytime soon, I like the way it sounds and I'm not sure how long I'll be keeping the car so I'm not planning on a box build anytimes soon. 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
dsmbasshead Posted April 1, 2011 Author Report Posted April 1, 2011 Nice clean car!!!! Gracias mucho!! 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
S15_Silvia Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 I see it's a 420A car...aw. That's all right though, bass doesn't need to be overly fast. I like it- nice and clean, with what look to be tasteful mods so far. I've always liked a little interior lighting like that. Keep it up! 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
splzx3 Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 u have a pic of the 141.xx? im not calling u a lie or nothing just want 2 see it that all other then that ur car is clean bro ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
dsmbasshead Posted April 2, 2011 Author Report Posted April 2, 2011 u have a pic of the 141.xx? im not calling u a lie or nothing just want 2 see it that all other then that ur car is clean bro Its 142.XX but naw man I forgot to charge the camera before I went but I'm organizing a Grand Opening/Free Meterimg party at the guys shop and I'll get pics and vids:) 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
dsmbasshead Posted April 2, 2011 Author Report Posted April 2, 2011 I see it's a 420A car...aw. That's all right though, bass doesn't need to be overly fast. I like it- nice and clean, with what look to be tasteful mods so far. I've always liked a little interior lighting like that. Keep it up! Thanks man! I wish it was a 4G63 but oh well. And I agree about the lighting, some call it rice but I think it looks good and the chicas love it :thumbsup: 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.