Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That car has really been taken care of. Nice job on the termlab score. Congrats. :good:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for all the positive comments! I went with the red LEDs because I like them and right now, im not looking to sell it, working on the stance!

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

  • 1 month later...
Posted

It looks good, but...what happened to the front lip?!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

u have a pic of the 141.xx?

im not calling u a lie or nothing just want 2 see it that all

other then that ur car is clean bro :drink40:

Its 142.XX but naw man I forgot to charge the camera before I went but I'm organizing a Grand Opening/Free Meterimg party at the guys shop and I'll get pics and vids:)

This happen yet?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

It looks good, but...what happened to the front lip?!

I think the sun warped it. :bull:

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Lip got demolished, and finally got a video! Couldnt hit 142 again but this was in 105 degree(f) heat so I plan to go back when it cools down and see if we can break 40s again. Still hit 136.4 so Im pleased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_JDytli77Y

Just for kicks:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKX3llfthsU

Also picked up some ACS III 18"x7.5" wheels and 8mm spacers for the front and 25 mm spacers for the back. Hello fitment!

~8mm spacers in the from, 25mm adaptors in the rear.

100_1206.jpg

100_1205.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1203.jpg

100_1202.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1199.jpg

100_1196.jpg

100_1194.jpg

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

Posted

Looks very nice

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

plz explain the spacer thing to me thanks

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3795 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...